Sunday, July 20, 2008

Marilyn, my claim to fame


I was contacted by the newspaper. They are doing a story on Marilyn, and Marilyn told her that they had to include a section about me. She claims that her desire to become an actress was born with me. Marilyn is now starring in Gypsy, her character is hilarious. She will go back to Phantom in about a year. I will post the article when it is posted. Here is the photo that will appear in the paper. Marilyn likes it the best because of the way she is holding my hand. She has always been quite protective of me.

3 comments:

Tauna Isenhour said...

this is a cute picture of you guys, I think your the one in the middle. also- what trade are you talking about- the kids coming and seeing you. Let me know when. JR starts school in Aug. so anytime before that sounds good to me.

Unknown said...

I love that picture....you guys are so cute... I just stumbled on your blog...linked from Peggy's. I feel like a complete stranger to your life... so if you get a chance, send me an e-mail and let me know what's been going on. I miss you... Joey
joeytrue@gmail.com

Heather D said...

Auntie Mel, I feel the same as Joey. I feel like I don't know what's going on in the family anymore. I just found out about Doug and was totally shocked. He is in our prayers. I've been meaning to call you to see if you're still teaching swimming. Nanny needs them! We have a lot of catching up to do.
Love, Heather