Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm Bragging About My Grandkids Again










I can't help myself, I have to!!

I had Conner and Colby on Monday and Conner was so excited because his Grandmother was going to give him her sewing machine. We had a sewing lesson a few months ago, and the "Bug" has caught the bug! Yesterday he called me and asked if he could have another lesson, so today we spent a few hours together, and he made a quilt. It was wonderful to chit chat while we sat and tied it. When he was leaving he was snuggling his quilt up to his face and said with a long sigh, "Well....all I have to do now is get my own sewing machine". Yes, honey, that's all you have to do...get a sewing machine and your life will be complete.

Now I have to blog about my crack up J.R. When James and I were in Las Vegas together, J.R. called to talk to his dad. He could hear my voice in the back ground and said, "Gram Gram???" I said Hi J.R., he said, "Gram Gram! What are you doing with my Dad!" A few days later he called his Dad, when he was just about finished with the conversation he said, "Dad, Quick Question" James and I belly laughed because if you have been around James very often, you know that he always says that. Then J.R. said, "Well...you are not going to like what I have to tell you!"

Last week in Louisiana Tauna drove past a cemetery, J.R. said "Mom, is Gram Gram in there?" Tauna said, "J.R., No! Gram Gram in not in there" J.R. replied, "I think she is, let's go see her!" Tauna had to explain that I was still alive in Utah.

1 comment:

Heather D said...

I can't believe how big Conner is! Your grandkids are adorable, and very smart is sounds like too!!