Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Life is Busy

The day I left for Las Vegas the Doctor diagnosed Hashimoto's disease. It is heriditiary so any one who is in my delightful gene pool feeling slugglish look in it. I think Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory will have it's grand opening on November 22, so put it on your calendar. I insisted it be open before Christmas, the Architect and Developer agree it's possible to open it in November. It will be difficult to juggle preschool with chocolate, but maybe it works. The entire family will be traveling to Las Vegas in two weeks to celebrate Crystals birthday and engagement. My girl friends are planning a girls trip to New York to see Marilyn in Gypsy. We will need to move the date up, because Marilyn said that Gypsy will close in March :( Girls, we can't wait until April....

No comments: