Friday, September 12, 2008

Have I gushed about my cute husband lately?






I can't help it, I am once again gushing. I know I don't need to tell you how cute he is, but here I go again. Corey wondered if he could go to Hawaii this fall, so Doug said sure, if I can come too! Doug is letting Corey have the condo and has booked us a suite at the Wikeloa Hilton Resort. He has picked out a room right over the Dolphin Quest, and the Lani looks right over the ocean. He has a convertible mustang so our hair can blow in the wind, and purchased a non-stop flight to Kona (to spare my back). He is packing our Temple clothing so we can spend time in "Our Temple". Now just in case you think I am bragging....beware, I am blogging about this because as all of you know, lately I have been a little bit blue (to say the least) and because of this I really wanted to cancel the trip. He again is being my "knight in shinning armor" lifting my spirits. I know I don't tell him enough how much I love him and appreciate all that he does for me, how would I ever get through this life without my man.
P.S Last time we were there Wayne Newton and his family were staying in the tower, Doug kept teasing them saying he was a "Wayniac".
And we had dinner next to Woody Allen and his family.

No comments: