Monday, September 29, 2008

Latest Score: Hornets vs Melody 10-1

Never underestimate the power of the hornet! I am now on the 10th day from the hornet attack and I am starting to wonder when my immune system will start working for me instead of against me. Doug has kept me in a steam tent for the last 24 hours and I think my lungs are starting to clear out. Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts. I had such a wonderful 5 days despite the pneumonia. It is so uncanny how much Kristin and Melissa look, act, giggle and their mannerisms are. Doug said every time she went up and down the hall he did a double take. It is a miracle that we even let Kristin go home. (I think Bobby had some nervous moments in that concern....not really) I am excited to post all the videos and photos that Kristin took while she was here. The funniest one of all is the one that Kristin took from the top of the zip line at Park City. Somehow she managed to film the entire ride down, including some of my ride...it is so funny because we are screaming all the way down and when she realizes that she is going to stop while still going quite fast she is really shocked. It was also so much fun to play night games with all the little grandchildren. We will have to keep our "Family Night's" going, because I think they will all bond and become very close. I loved Sarrandon's card, she wrote a thank you card, then she drew a picture of all the aspects of the back yard and wrote..."What am I going to do there?" Her wit is already showing. I also received a special hug from Joey, which I will never forget...some memories never fade. Your families are all delightful and I love the time we spend together....photos to come later...all my love!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you are finally starting to kick this thing.... and I do love you, ya know....

Tauna Isenhour said...

Well I hope the hornets are gone or at least dead for your sake. I can't wait to see some of your pictures and videos. I still need to get mine up from disney. I'm slow at all of this, but I will get there, I have been a little obsessed with Twilight and now that I am through It's like now what. Oh well I guess back to whatever I did before.

Unknown said...

You've been boo'd!!! Go to my page and see what I am talking about...