Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kristin is Coming




I am organizing another family get together. I am excited, Kristin is flying in from Phoenix just to see us, isn't that wonderful! She said that Friday the 26th of September is the best time for her and Rob to meet with everyone. Since the pool will be closed I wondered if anyone has any other ideas. We can have the party at my house, back yard, park ect. So pencil in the date, and comment on your ideas O.K.?
Kristin will be flying in on the 23rd and staying until Saturday morning, then her and Rob will be spending a day in Delta, then driving back to Phoenix to see their new nephew.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, I will try really hard...seems to be a date I can work with... love that picture of Kristen and Rob... Joey

Heather D said...

That will be so fun! That's so nice of you to always offer your house or yard. Hopefully the weather will still be nice, it would be fun to barbeque. If the weather is bad we could always reserve a banquet room at a restaurant and all meet there instead.